Lowering Costs By Streamlining Your Supply Chain
RESCO provides a number of supply chain services for its clients. Typically these services are part of a broader solution designed to address a specific challenge a client faces. In all cases, our services are flexible (one size does not fit all) and precise. Our goal is always to get you the right product on-time, the first time.
Among the most common supply chain services are:
- Bonded inventory and custom stocking
- Dock-to-stock and auto-replenishment programs
- Kan-ban and just-in-time delivery
- Contract sourcing and procurement services
- Custom labeling, packaging, and kitting
- Lot code and serial number tracking
- DFARs domestic specialty metals compliance
- RoHS and REACH compliance
- EDI and other forms of electronic commerce
RESCO was recently featured in the Wiring Harness News. Click here to read the full article.