Since RESCO's founding in 1932, six core values have come to define the organization. These values have stood the test of time and today serve as a guide to how RESCO associates interact with customers, suppliers, and each other.
- Customers First: We always put the needs of our customers first.
- Integrity and Honesty: We will act with integrity and honesty in our dealings with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Ownership and Accountability: We take ownership of results and are accountable to one another.
- Respect: We treat our customers, suppliers, and co-workers with respect.
- Growth: We embrace learning, change, and continual improvement.
- Teamwork: We always place the success of our team above individual achievement.
RESCO was recently featured in the Wiring Harness News. Click here to read the full article.